Safety is more than a priority at Active Minerals International; it is one of our core values. There is nothing more important to us than providing the safest possible working environment. The leadership team and all of our employees are focused on achieving our goal of zero accidents and injuries.
Exceeding Industry Standards
Federal, state, and local regulations mandate the minimum requirements for safe mining operations. Through a process of continual improvement, our facilities are re-evaluating and implementing new and improved programs that are aligned with industry best practices that extend well beyond minimum regulatory requirements. We actively participate with local and national associations who are as committed to safety as we are. Together, through networking and shared resources, we are making a difference.
Highlights of Our Recent Safety Awards:
- Safety Achievement (Industrial Minerals Association) 2011
- Certificate of Achievement in Safety (Department of Labor/MSHA) 2012
- Commendation of Excellence-Safety Program (情乱后宫最新章节目录_情乱后宫最新章节列表,事后清晨 多吃肉最新章节列表_事后清晨 多吃肉最新章节列表,狡猾的风水相士无弹窗全文阅读_狡猾的风水相士最新章节免 SC Chamber of Commerce) 2014
- Safety Achievement Award (GA Mining Association) 2014
- Most Improved in Mining (Chesapeake Region Safety Council) 2014
IMA-NA Uses Active Minerals in Case Studies
Safety Data Sheets
We are proud to announce that we are in the process of revising our entire product Safety Data Sheets (SDS) in accordance with the new Global Harmonization System (GHS). The SDSs are available in the following formats: North America, European Union, and Asia Pacific. Each format addresses specific regulatory requirements in the countries where our products are sold. For your convenience, the most current version of our newly formatted Safety Data Sheets (SDS) will be posted on our website for immediate access, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.