PES Cartridges are made up of Poly Ether Sulphone with uniform pore distribution to ensure maximum performance in bacterial retentions. It’s upstream &downstream polyester support ensures complete resistance to pressure shocks. Polyethersulphone membrane is hydrophilic in nature, hence it allows easy integrity testing for all applications where daily controls are required. The membrane possesses broad chemical compatibilities & contains no surfactants. PES Cartridges are produced in controlled environments & under stringent production conditions that ensure filter quality & cleanliness. These are assembled integrally by thermowelding. This process minimizes the presence of oxidization of substance & yield a durable filter cartridge suitable for extended use. Further, this can be sanitized by chemical agents or by inline steaming. PES and polypropylene, the unique two materials used in cartridge manufacturing are chemically inert, not shedding and biologically safe according to F.D.A., USP and EEC requirements for pharmaceutical and food contact use. The filtration area of each cartridge is as high as 0.7 m2. Therefore, it offers a high flow rate, low-pressure drop & long service life.
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Product Code Abbreviation
- PES Membrane is inherently hydrophilic with excellent hydrolytic stability & chemical compatibility.
- Specific pore size distribution for full bacterial retention to ensure sterile effluent even under process upsets.
- End caps and connectors are sealed by thermal bond, free from binder.
- Low pressure drop and high flow rate due to high filtration area of 0.7 m2 Per 10” cartridge.
- Absolute rated.
- Autoclave or in situ steam sterilization features.
- Integrity test is possible.
- FDA approved.
|» Sizes||10”, 20”,30”40” Long|
|» Micron Rating||0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.45 , 1 Micron|
|» Filtration Area||More Than 0.7 m2 Per 10” cartridge|
|» Outer Diameter||69 mm|
|» Inner Diameter||28 mm|
- Double Open Type (DOE Type)
- Code 7S (226 O’ Ring Design / Bayonet)
- Code 7F (226 O’ Ring Design / Flat)
- Code 3S (222 O’ Ring Design / Bayonet)
- Code 3F (222 O’ Ring Design / Flat)
|» Filter Media||PES (Poly Ethersulphone) Membrane|
|» Support Media||Polypropylene fiber|
|» Inner Core||High strength polypropylene|
|» Outer Core||High strength polypropylene|
|» End Caps||High strength polypropylene|
|» O Ring / Gaskets||EPDM / Buna N / Silicone / Viton|
|» Food & Beverages|
|» DI water Filtration|
|FCI||PES||Diameter of cartridge||Micron Rating||Length Of Cartridge||Configuration|
|Poly Ether Sulphone Pleated||68 MM||0.2 Micron||10″ Length||A – 226 O’ Ring With Bayonet Design|
|0.45 Micron||20″ Length||B – 226 O’ Ring With Flat Design|
|0.65 Micron午夜影院免x看体验区 最新版app下载 免费观看,犯美人过ぎる女教师羽田爱 最新破解版下载||30″ Length||C – 222 O’ Ring With Bayonet Design|
|40″ Length||D – 222 O’ Ring With Flat Design|
|E – DOE Type|